Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Actually DO Scrapbook!

Going back through my blog I see that I don’t really post my scrapbooking pages all that much.  I really do scrapbook quite often, but I never think about entering them into contests or anything AND I have been making more cards since I started blogging.

So, starting now I am going to make more of an effort to post my pages as well as my cards.  Today I will share something I finished very recently:

Precious

I am so excited by how this turned out.  The paper roses and the bronze-y looking ribbon flowers are handmade in an effort to look like Prima flowers.  The white and brown paper flowers actually ARE Prima so I am glad the two were able to blend so nicely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEI Designer Cardstock: Holly Lane: “Garland”  | Colored Cardstock: BBP and DCWV | Recollections Pearls | Making Memories: Eclectic Meal Signs: Baby and Deco Metal Stickers: Copper | Prima Flowers | Inks: Fiskars (Gold) and Brilliance (Platinum Planet) |Wood-Patterned paper, Leaves, and Ribbon: Stash

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

P. S. I just found out that I’m a Guest DT for TOMIC next challenge!  I am so excited!  I will be posting that project soon.

Till then, keep it royal people, keep it royal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!