Tuesday, July 2, 2013

DCWV – Vintage Collector Layout

Hello and happy Tuesday!  Here to share a layout I created with one of my FAAAAVORITE new DCWV stacks: Vintage Collector.

VintageCollector

There were lots of little things to cut apart in this stack, but my favorite was the sheet of chalkboard sentiments/titles (I got Family and the Live/Take Risks/Thing Happy Thoughts from that page)

This stack has tons of trendy motifs throughout including chevrons, hexagons, hot air balloons, ledger, and much more!  I love the hexies I used here – I cut them from the full 12x12 sheet.  See the headphones on the right?  My favorite!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supplies: (The Vintage Collector Stack, The Glitter Cardstock Stack –6x6) DCWV, (Buttons) Buttons Galore, (Dimensional Butterfly Embellishment - left) Pebbles, (Scalloped circle punch) Fiskars, (Butterfly Punch “Monarch”) Martha Stewart, (Lucky 8 Punch) We R Memory Keepers, (Cheveron Glitter Tape) Recollections, (gems) Pebbles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!  Check out more of DCWV: HERE

Later queenies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!