Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jinger Adams Collections - "Hi" Card

Hello crafters!  I'm her to share a sketch-inspired card using the All-Occasions Card Kit and Deconstructed Sketch #109!
 
I love using sketches when I get in a little inspiration rut!  Even DT members get the crafty blues and I find that some of my most productive days start with a sketch challenge!
 
 
As you can see, I took some liberties with the sketch because I had a premade card base and so the center-step design was already chosen for me.  I also omitted the bow so that the design could be more child/gender-friendly.

 
Want some more details on the project?  Head to the Jinger Adams' blog: HERE.
 
 
 
Deconstruction Jen Blog: HERE.
 
 
Thanks for taking a look!
 
 
Keep it ROYAL people!!


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments- I love them!