Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sweet Princess Card.

I am super proud of this card.  I created it as part of two bids I am making for Design Team positions.  I am crossing my fingers that I make it on to one (both would be awesome too!).  The heart stickers, pink gems, “Princess” embellishment and the “make a WISH” stamp are all part of the EVER AFTER line from Pebbles Inc. (such cute, good-quality products from them) and the blond cutie there on the front is “60s Ivy” from Tickled Pink Stamps.

The photo shows it in the open position. I love how it turned out and I think it is one of my best ones yet!


Stamps: Tickled Pink and Pebbles Inc. | Flowers: Yellow and White from Prima and Pink are handmade ribbon flowers with iTop brad centers | Punche: Crown from Martha Stewert | Card Base: Home D├ęcor frame from Cricut | Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket | Cardstock: BBP and Recollections | Brads: iTop | Pink Frame: Stash


Entered In:

Simon Says Stamp!: Anything Goes

Shopping Our Stash: Something You’ve Been Hoarding (I have been hoarding the Pebbles Inc. supplies because I didn’t want to use them up too fast!)

iCopic Challege: Birthday


Remember, it’s good to be queen!


  1. Very cute- I love how you gave her a crown! Lots of sweet little details and I'm loving the shape- great job :)
    xx Katie

  2. Absolutely beautiful! Love all the label shapes you used. They look fantastic together. Thanks so much for playing along with the iCopic challenge.

  3. This is soo cute. I thought I had commented but I guess not! I love the colors and the fun image! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!


Thanks for your comments- I love them!