Monday, November 28, 2011

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #13–Sketch

Hello peeps.  It is time again for another Paper Makeup Stamps Digital Makeover Challenge!

I’ve been feeling pretty sick this week and so this is going to be a very short post without much product info.  Next week I will be back to the old me though. : )

The rules are simple: Use a digi and stay within the challenge theme. There will be one random winner who will receive 3 single digis of their choice from PMS (or 5! if you use a PMS image in your winning entry).

The Sketch:

#13

And here is a little inspiration:

HappyBirthday

PMS stamp used: Arelia Fairy

Thanks for stopping by!  Have fun with the challenge!

Later queenies!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute card with such fun colors! sure hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the skirt turned out - fantastic shading and love all your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!