Friday, August 24, 2012

Carving Pumpkins With My Little Monster Layout–DCWV

Good morning! Here again to bring you some more DCWV inspiration for this month! I had a great time playing with some of the non-traditional Halloween colors in the Bewitched Stack!  Take a look:

Pumpkins with my Little Monster

I thought that it was super fun making a Halloween-themed page that was all pink and purple – so cute!

Pumpkins with my Little Monster


Want some more DCWV inspiration? I have some wonderful teammates that posted this week:

Amanda Philips: Die Cuts with a BOO!

Dayna Sabrina: Oh, You EVIL Pharmacist!!

Hilde Stolk: Bewitched Halloween Shadowbox Tin.

Karen Hanson: Not About the Treats Card

Karla Der: Bam Bam’s First Halloween Mini Book!

Please go visit their blogs and give them a shout out for their work with The Bewitched Stack this week!


Thanks for stopping by today! Stay tuned, the craft world is starting to gear up for the holidays.  It is my favorite CRAFTY time of the year. : )

Keep it royal people.


  1. Love the colors you chose! Great LO! Thanks for the shout out :) great idea. Will do this too.

  2. Great LO, Britt! I can't wait to get my hands on this stack!


Thanks for your comments- I love them!