Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wow Wednesday #1: Heartstring Designs “Gnarly Dude!”

Just a little post today to share some more inspiration using the April Heartstring Designs kit!!

I made two cards this week using the kit:

GnarlyCard1

This one has a simple design, but I think it’s still cute and the simplicity really lets the hip paper shine!

GnarlyCard2

So many of the elements I’ve been using have been cut from just ONE PIECE of the Basic Grey “Hipster” paper!  I’m in love with the buttons used as musical notes and the little transistor radio element is so cute!!

Here is a sneak of the other Wednesday inspiration from the rest of the DT:

 

All the Heartstring Designs kits are SO cute and if you are interested in subscribing, take a look at the subscription page: HERE!

Later queenies!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments- I love them!