Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oh Snap Birthday Card - DCWV "The Chalk Art Stack"



Good day to you! I'm making up for some lost time by spamming you with some of my latest and greatest projects.

I'm IN LOVE with this new Chalk Art Stack from DCWV.  It is a trendy, doodle-filled masterpiece and, even better, it is actually printed on DCWV's chalk paper, so you can use real chalk on your projects!


The colors in this stack are so fun and vibrant and there are lots of trendy icons like cameras, insta-frames and curly banners.

I found that white ink looks amazing on this paper, so that's what I used to make my card.




Doesn't that white ink look AMAZING!!?

___________________________________________________

Supplies: The Chalk Art Stack by DCWV; Ribbon by Cosmo Cricut; Twine by May Arts;  Ink: Versa Magic; Stamps: Hampton Art

Thanks for stopping by!

Later queenies!





1 comment:

  1. So fun! Love the bright and cheery papers you used with it...I always wanted to try a clear one, but am afraid of getting adhesives showing in all the wrong places LOL! Awesome job TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!