Friday, November 13, 2015

Mistletoe Kisses | Sweet Stamps

Hello there! Britt Bass here to share a sweet little Christmas card that I created!

I am really looking forward to the holiday season this year and I LOVE Christmas cards!  I plan on putting aside a whole day to make and mail my cards this year!

I like to make a few simple cards, a few elaborate ones. some elegant, some traditional and some cartoonish and cute!  This one definitely falls in the CUTE category!


I stamped this adorable little reindeer and holly berries with ribbon from the Reindeer Friends Stamp set and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers. I cut my images out and set them aside.

I used a little pattern to create the background of the card and I wanted to share it with you!  This is an excellent way to mass-produce cards for the holidays because you get 2 to 3 cards worth depending on how many papers you cut at once.  Feel free to save this to your computer to use as a reference! (it is NOT sized to any exact measurements - this is just a reference sheet).




After layering my cut pieces of paper and adding a small sentiment sticker from my stash I attached my focal reindeer image and the holly and berries.  Lastly, I tied a satin ribbon around the top of my card and I was done!

Thanks for stopping by queenies!
Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!