Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun: Challenge Card

Another card today!  Something new and different for us!

I love the sparkly dress on this sassy GHOUL!

P1020030 

6x6 easel card

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dimensional Stickers: K&Co Bride of Franky, moon, bat | 7gypsies sentiment backed with grungeboard square.

Pattern Paper: The Paper Studio

Felt Flowers: Cut from 12” border by Felt Fusion

Embossing Folder: Quickcutz Borderz

Ink: StazOn

Ribbon, Cardstock, googly eyes: stash

Fussy and Fancy: Sketch

Secret Crafter Saturday: Easel Cards

Polycraft: Anything Goes

Sew Many Challenges: Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly: Any Challenge from the Last 3 Years! (For this one I chose “Frightful but Delightful” from Oct. 2008)

I’m trying this new thing where I make a different post for each card so I can enter one challenge more than one time with a valid entry.  For some reason InLinks won’t let you post the same URL twice – which makes sense for most things I guess.

Until…well I’ll be posting again in a few minutes so…until then queenies!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and colours, I love the Halloween theme, thanks for joining us at SC: 103 Easel card challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghoulishly adorable! Glad you made a Halloween card! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!