Monday, October 4, 2010

Double Double Toil and Trouble: Card

Hello!  I have been very busy, but I only have time for one card post right now.  I am NOT missing Tiddly Inks Challenge again this time so, here we go!

P1020025

6x6 easel card

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Stamps: Tiddly Inks Book, Stack of Books, spiderweb(3) | Martha Stewart: Spider on a String (in rubber)

-Stickers: 7 gypsies sentiments | The Paper Studio La Petites spider, “It’s Halloween!”, small web

-Potion Bottles: Misc. Clipart (googled) | Labels freebie from Martha Stewart (2008)| Glossy Accents (to make them look like glass)

-Paper: My Mind’s Eye

-Cardstock and Twine: stash

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Tiddly Inks: Diamond Glaze/Crackle Accent ( I used background crackle paper AND Glossy accents on my bottles)

Sew Many: Anything Goes

Lexi’s Creations: Spooky!

 

You have no idea how mad I was missing that TI challenge last week.  By MINUTES!

Alright, I’m over it.  Back to crafting!

Later queenies!

6 comments:

  1. cute card queen b , love the spookiness of it!! hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great....I Love how you used the books!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waht a fabby Halloween scene! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! So different & I love it :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic assortment of goodies, you can whip up a magic potion for sure, perhaps you could turn me into a beautiful skinny supermodel?....lol, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations, we hope to see you back for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!