Monday, October 3, 2011

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #5 - Color Combo

Hello there queenies! Another week of the Paper Makeup Stamps: Digital Makeover Challenges is coming your way right now.

The rules are simple: Use a digi and stay within the challenge theme. There will be one random winner who will receive 3 single digis of their choice from PMS (or 5! if you use a PMS image in your winning entry).

Simple no? I think so. This week's challenge is a color combo. I actually found it to be very challenging but, then again, if I didn't want to challenge myself...why would I participate in CHALLENGES!? lol.

With no further ado:


It also wouldn't be a challenge day if I didn't give you my take, would it?:


----------------------------------------------
Stamp: PMS Beautifully Fabulous set | Vellum: Making Memories | Cardstock: DCWV Cardstock Stack; Glitter Stack | Brads: The Paper Studio | Sticker: American Crafts | Die Cut: Lettering Delights Fancy Labels; Shoe silhouettes (found in google search) | Ribbon
----------------------------------------------
Entered in:

One Stitch at a Time: Use a Digi (sentiment)

Bling it On: No Patterned Papers

4 Crafty Chicks: Anything Goes

---------------------------------------------
Until next time!

Remember it is so GOOD to be queen!