Monday, October 3, 2011

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #5 - Color Combo

Hello there queenies! Another week of the Paper Makeup Stamps: Digital Makeover Challenges is coming your way right now.

The rules are simple: Use a digi and stay within the challenge theme. There will be one random winner who will receive 3 single digis of their choice from PMS (or 5! if you use a PMS image in your winning entry).

Simple no? I think so. This week's challenge is a color combo. I actually found it to be very challenging but, then again, if I didn't want to challenge myself...why would I participate in CHALLENGES!? lol.

With no further ado:


It also wouldn't be a challenge day if I didn't give you my take, would it?:


----------------------------------------------
Stamp: PMS Beautifully Fabulous set | Vellum: Making Memories | Cardstock: DCWV Cardstock Stack; Glitter Stack | Brads: The Paper Studio | Sticker: American Crafts | Die Cut: Lettering Delights Fancy Labels; Shoe silhouettes (found in google search) | Ribbon
----------------------------------------------
Entered in:

One Stitch at a Time: Use a Digi (sentiment)

Bling it On: No Patterned Papers

4 Crafty Chicks: Anything Goes

---------------------------------------------
Until next time!

Remember it is so GOOD to be queen!

8 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment, your card is great. I had an email saying that you had left a comment on my challenge card but there isn't one there - spooky! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaped card!!! Love the bow on the shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this!!! Such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job showing off these colors girl! Love the different shape! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous I love it all! Thanks for joining us at bling it on x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wonderful thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card!
    thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!