Monday, October 10, 2011

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #6 - Anything But a Card!


Good Morning! Here to bring you another week of the Paper Makeup Stamps: Digital Makeover Challenge!


The rules are simple: Use a digi and stay within the challenge theme. There will be one random winner who will receive 3 single digis of their choice from PMS (or 5! if you use a PMS image in your winning entry).

This week we are doing ANYTHING but a card! That pretty much leaves it wide open, now doesn’t it? I got into the fall spirit with my Thanksgiving tag! I actually used a pretty cool technique here: I used a glue pen to go over the outline of the pumpkins and heat embossed them with some brown embossing powder and instead of coloring them I gave them a healthy dose of orange glitter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps Color It Autumn ; Inkadinkado Thankful for Everything | Cardstock: DCWV | Embossing folder: Quickutz | Fabric Central: Skinny Strips | Glitter: Martha Stewart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Craft Your Days Away: Tag it!

Sentimental Sundays: Anything Goes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am on the second to last full day of my vacation to California and I have had a really great time but I am ready to be back home. I miss my family and my puppies!

It is so GOOD to be queen!