Monday, January 9, 2012

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #18–Get Well Wishes

Good morning all! I am happy to bring you a new Digital Makeover Challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps!

The Challenge:


I am very happy with the way this one came out!



Stamps: PMS Fairy Jane and Sleep, Riches, and Health | Copics | Divine Twine Brown Sugar (SP&Co.) | Ribbon: American Crafts | Flowers: Prima | DSP: We R Memory Keepers Grandma’s Kitchen


Entered In:

Crafty Emma: Anything Goes

Deconstructed Sketch:



Thanks for dropping by! I really appreciate your comments!

Remember, it’s so GOOD to be queen!


  1. A beautiful card and I love those papers. Thanks for taking part in the CES Challenge!

  2. Love this color combo and the papers you used. Fantastic looking get well card.

  3. I think your card turned out amazing, Britt! Love the enlarged saying and cropped fairy! Great use of the sketch you chose too. :)

  4. wow! I just love how you used the space of the sketch with the image and large sentiment combined together! It's a great look! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!


Thanks for your comments- I love them!