Sunday, June 24, 2012

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #42–Anything Goes!

Hello all! As you probably noticed from last Monday – I took a week off over at PMS to regroup from throwing my mom’s 50th Birthday party!

So, now I’m back and ready to inspire with Paper Makeup Stamps!  The Challenge:

You gotta love Anything Goes! Here is some vintage-y inspiration from me to you!



Stamp: Moody for Showers | Paper: DCWV “Tattered Time Stack” | Cardstock: DCWV “Cardstock Stack” (black), Recollections (kraft) | Distress Markers | Butterflies: Michaels’ floral | Embellishments: The Paper Studio (metal file label and brads) | Glitter glue: Hampton Art (black) | Adhesive: The Paper Studio (pop dots), Scotch (atg)


Pile it On: Make Your Own Embellishments ( I hand cut and rolled the flowers)
2 Sisters: Anything Goes
Hot Shot Craft: Distress Ink (which are in Distress Markers, that I used to color my image)


Thanks for stopping by!

And remember, it is so GOOD to be queen!


  1. Love vintage! Your card is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
    Leslie, DT

  2. Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Distress Inks challenge

    Sarah x

    Check Hot Shot Craft shop for new items


Thanks for your comments- I love them!