Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh My God!!!!

Hello cropstars!! I was so excited to get this news last night I...didn't even believe it!!! 

I entered the 6th Anniversary layout contest over at Pagemaps by Becky Fleck...and I won!!!

I was jumping up and down and almost fell over because the prize up for grabs was a KINDLE FIRE!!!

Here is the layout I did using the PageMaps sketch:

 

Thank you to Becky Fleck for holding the contest and for offering a Prize that I CANNOT WAIT to get!  And thanks to all of you for giving me encouragement through your comments - it means a lot to me.

Have a great Friday and keep it royal people!!

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats!




    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!! That is so cool!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning! I see why you won- what a GREAT page!!! I love that layout. What cool colors and papers- I love it!

    -kory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers, Britt! What a great layout and congrats on winning such an awesome prize! Love my Kindle Fire. So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning the Kindle Fire! Your page is so FUN! :-)
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!