Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gallery Idol

This year I submitted a few cards to Gallery Idol over at Creating Keepsakes.  While I'm not holding my breath (lol) I really did like this new card that I made specifically for the call. It is so GLITTERY!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stamp: "Totally Fabulous" by Hampton Art | Dies: Spellbinders' Labels One, Cuttlekidz (shoe) | Cardstock: Recollections | Glitter: Martha Stewart | Xyron sticker maker | Ribbon: Hobby Lobby | Pen: Zig
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!

Keep it royal people!

2 comments:

  1. So chic! Good luck Britt, I entered too!



    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this fun card. New visitor via Facebook and DCWV today. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!