Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays #66–2 or More Ribbons

Good Morning and Happy Party Time Tuesday! Are you ready to party?  I sure am, so here we go!

The Callenge:

Use two or more ribbons on your project.

The Rules:

1. Do the Challenge.
2. Link up your submission.
3. Post the PTT party badge on your blog! 

The Prizes:

 

Our month-long sponsor is Fantastic Ribbons.

Now, for some inspiration from me:


2Ribbons

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: (character) My Favorite Things, (Sentiment) Inkadinkado | Embossing Folder: Sizzix | Cardstock: Recollections | Copic | Ribbons: Hobby Lobby

---------------------------------------------------------------

Linked Up:

Make It Monday: Always Anything Goes

---------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for taking a look!!
Keep it royal people!

3 comments:

  1. Britt I so love the embossed layers mimicking the bubbles and the way you have capped the corners with your beautiful ribbon. Gorgeously done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed lower layer .The card design is simply beautiful .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I like this design! I especially like the embossed circles that appear as bath bubbles - really decorative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!