Friday, June 14, 2013

DCWV – Baby Boy Card

Hello!  Today is posting day, haha!  I’m bringing you a little card from one of my favorite 2013 DCWV Stacks: Baby Boy

 

http://images.michaels.com/dw/staging/michaels-catalog/large/sb4129.jpg

LOVE this stack and all of it’s little cut-outs and the mix of simple patterns, photo real textures and  boy icons.

I used lots of cut-outs on my super-sized cards!

BabyBoyCard

I just LOVE the way this card came out!  It was so easy to make because all the elements were in the stack, except for the ribbon and one button.

------------------------------------------------------

Supplies: Cardstock (The Baby Boy Stack, DCWV), Adhesive (Tombow Stamp runner, pop dots), Other (blue ribbon and yellow button, Joann)

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!

Later queenies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!