Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wow Wednesday 3 - June Kit "Mustache Madness"

Hello there! Just a quick post to show off the project life-style page I made for Heartstring Designs this week! 

This kit came with a packet of Studio Calico journaling cards and I thought that showing them in a divided page protector would be JUST what the doctor (that's me!) ordered!


This is a bit more simple that some things that I make, but I love how easy everything came together!
(Everything used is from the "Mustache Madness" kit except for the small letter stickers, a pen and an orange marker!)

Here is a little tip:

Say, that you want to put a date on your project and you don't have all the numbers you need (because you USED them!) just do what I did: use the NEGATIVE space on the sheet where the letter or number used to be and trace inside it to create the number or letter you need.  On this page I used this method to put a zero and a three in my year.  Doing this made it possible for me to keep numbers in the same font and still use the letter stickers that match my title.

Take a look:


I just used a little orange marker to help it coordinate back to the rest of my papers and embellishments! 

Take a look at the rest of the Wow Wednesday projects on the Heartstring website: HERE!

And, don't forget that our monthly challenge is still open over on the challenge blog for another two days!  You don't need to use kit contents to enter, so get to it!: HERE!

Thanks for looking!  Leave me a comment if you love it!  Also, I love new followers on Pinterest and Facebook, the links are in the sidebar!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Later queenies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!