Monday, February 17, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables - Happy Birthday To You!

Hello! I'm here with you to share a fun birthday card made with some sweet SVG files from Miss Kate Cuttables!

Well, if I've learned one thing throughout my time as a paper crafter, it's that color can make a world of difference.  So, I pulled up a cute birthday cake focal image and decided to see if I could change the feeling of the design with a very refined color scheme.
 
 
More info on this project is available on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog!
 
 
Check out the files I used for this project in the 50 cent store:
 
Swirl Flourish Set SVG cut files flourish svg cut files flourish svg files free svgs free svg cuts 
 
Happy Birthday To You! SVG birthday cake svg file birthday girl svg file svg files for scrapbooking
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!