Friday, August 27, 2010

Challenge Card

Hello! I got SO many comments from DT members on my challenge cards.  To all of you from all the blogs that commented – it made me so happy!  Thank you. :)

The card:

P1010849 

6x6 card

Swiss Pixie “Nora” digi stamp (C. C. Designs), The Paper Studio Holographic Butterfly stickers, Cricut Cartridges: Very Merry Tags and When It’s Cold Outside, Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils, Perfect Pearls jewel tone blue, gold, Stampendous embossing powder in Winter Wonderland Other: OLD scrapbooking paper: Blue, green/blue stripe, mint green, white cardstock, snowflake button, fine holographic glitter, Sentiment created by me in Paint.

Entered in:

Cupcake Craft Challenge: Blue and Green

ABC Challenge: B is for Blue

Alphabet Challenge: Q is for Quote (From song “Baby It’s Cold Outside” )

Quixotic Challenge: Shiny Happy People (use glitter/shiny stuff)

 

P. S. Can’t wait for the Prairie Fairy blog hop tomorrow!  Hope I follow everything alright since this will be my first hop!  Got to go to bed now so I can wake up early enough!

And remember….it’s good to be queen!