Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sketch!!!

Hello!  I’m so excited that people are commenting on my posts!  Encouragement is as good as candy…well ALMOST.  So, I have to confess that I am a NOTORIOUS scraplifter of the highest degree.  I am trying to break myself of this, but have you SEEN some of the stuff going on in layout design lately?!?

(If you must scraplift, and let us be honest, I MUST, I am loving all the free ideas from Craft Gossip in their “Inspiration du Jour” posts.  The one in the link is called “Balance” – I love.)

ANYway, I decided to challenge myself to do some design sketches!  Yeay!  Okay, so this is my FIRST sketch and I want to know what you think.  Also, if you use this sketch PLEASE host it on ImageShack or on a blog and paste the link in a comment.  I want to see your beautiful creations!

Ta-da!:

Sketch1

<Those are 4x6 photos and the big square is an 8x8 square.>

It is pretty straight forward, but I didn’t want to go all crazy and create a bad sketch.  I’m going to try and do a page with this sketch and post it sometime tomorrow or Friday. Hope you like it and use it with abandon!

And remember…. it is so GOOD to be Queen. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!