Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First try with Copic!!!

Hey!  I just HAD to share this.  I received my Copic markers (that I won!) today in the mail.  I got right down to coloring with them and I wanted you to see the result! 

 

CopicFlower 

 

I will tell you that I have a LOT to learn about these little beauties but, for a first attempt (and no instruction) I feel very satisfied with the result. (And…I think I’m addicted, lol)

I used: YR00, E95, E04, E57, and 0 (colorless blender).

Now that my first image is done I know three things:

1- I am so super pleased with my prize.

2- I can’t wait to color more.

3- I will be owning many more of these babies. :)

Wanna win some of your own?

Go to iCopic Lover’s blog and enter challenge #2, inspired by Super Mario!

And remember…it’s GOOD to be queen.