Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Basic Grey DT submission #2–Merry Christmas

Here is the second of my posts showing my Basic Grey submissions. Today is a Christmas card I made using Jovial.

I am really in love with the Basic Grey Bloomers here:

Merry Christmas


I love, love, LOVE the way the bloomers look all piled on like that and the Jovial stack is very versatile – there are reds and greens in there but also a healthy dose of blues and whites and I love the way they all work together!


Entered In:

Basic Grey Challenges: Celebrations

Basic Grey: Design Team Call


If you take a look at her feel free to comment! I would love to hear what you think!

Thanks for looking and remember, it’s GOOD to be queen!


  1. This is such a fun card, I love all of the unique embellishments! I'm also your newest follower. :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog and enter my blog candy giveaway!


  2. WOW!! love this beautiful card and all your other projects! How did you make that oval rosette some posts back? I loved it and would love to try the oval since I've made the round rosettes:) I can't wait to see what you create next and come back to check it out!! Have a fantastic weekend!!


Thanks for your comments- I love them!