Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Mind’s Eye

I got two new 6x6 pads of My Mind’s Eye paper and I decided to give them a little love today with the sketch off the MME blog. Yeay!

Here we are, simple, but I like it:

HelloMME

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I generally like to change up a sketch and give it my own spin, but before I knew it, this one was almost done and I had stuck to the sketch like Glue dots!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSP: My Mind’s Eye: Life Stories 1, Stella & Rose “Gertie” | Crafters Corner: Ribbon | Letters: American Crafts | Gems

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Truely Scrumptious : Clean and Simple

Hooked on Crafts: Ribbon and Lace

My Mind's Eye: Monthly Sketch Challenge

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much! Please let me know what you think! I love to hear from you!

Keep it royal queenies!