Saturday, September 10, 2011

Basic Grey DT Submission #3–A Little Something Card (SGC)

Hello!  A quick post before I go do my first shoebox swap! 

I was so IN LOVE with August’s Deconstructed Sketch that I used again for this card (I used it for an Odd Girl card as well!).

I love, love, LOVE the Basic Grey Pops that I got to use on this card.  They layer up with each other PERFECTLY! I realized that I had tons of Kioshi embellishments and only one piece of Kioshi cardstock so I REALLY stretched it (with help from the flipside of a Nook and Pantry paper “Waffles”). I also see that this card goes pretty well with the Southern Girls Challenge and Blog Hop!

Take a Look:

LilSomethingLilSomeone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Basic Grey: Design Team Submission

Southern Girls Challenge: Lots of layers and/or Birthday card (I would probably use this as a birthday card.) Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a good day everyone!  If you feel like it, please leave a comment! I love them.

 

It’s so GOOD to be a queen, isn’t it?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! Basic Grey is so very yummy isn't it?? The pops are just perfect!

    thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love the design, the birdhouse, bird and flowers....If you leave a comment on my blog you will be in to win some fab product from my sponsor. Thanks for joining in our bloghop celebrations. Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!