Sunday, April 8, 2012

Farewell SP & Company!

Hello and welcome to my blog today! It’s Sunday and it happens to be Easter!  But, as stoked as I am to see that big white rabbit come knocking, it is with a little sadness that I bring you my last project as a design team member for SP & Company stamps. 

Samantha (Miss SP herself) has decided to focus on the stamps and not on sponsoring a weekly stamping challenge.  Therefore, as a challenge team member, I must say my goodbyes. : )

Here is one last Sunday Inspiration from me:

I used The Candy Hearts and Hug a Bug to create the layers in the wings and some twine from the SP & Company store to make the bodies!



SP &Co Stamps: Candy Hearts, Hug a Bug, and Bold Sentiments I | Distress Ink by Ranger | Twine: Brown Sugar | Seam Binding | Stamping Ink: Memento | Die: Spellbinders Grand Templates 1 | Other stamps: Rubber Stampede (sunflower) and the leaves are unknown


Thanks so much for stopping by!  And, to my fellow DT @ SP & Company, thank you so much – you have helped me and taught me so much.  As my card says – I’m ‘Wishing you the best’!

So long SP & Company – and remember, it is GOOD to be queen. : )


  1. I LOVE how you made the wings, and the twine for the body...fantastic idea!

  2. Your card is amazing! How creative to make those gorgeous butterflies out of hearts!

  3. I think this color combo is SOOO pretty!


Thanks for your comments- I love them!