Monday, April 2, 2012

PMS Digital Makeover Challenge #30–Tic Tac Toe

Happy Monday! It is time again for another Digital Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps!

The rules are simple: Use a digi and stay within the challenge theme. There will be one random winner who will receive 3 single digis of their choice from PMS (or 5! if you use a PMS image in your winning entry).

The Challenge:

 

Originally I wanted to pick lace, flower, silhouette – but as I was making my card I realized I didn’t really have any lace to match.  So, I switched gears, added some glitter brads to my flowers and did Fairy, Sparkle, Flowers.  I like the contrast of this.

bandwsil

I also really like the way it sort of looks like a chalkboard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: Sprout Silhouette (Paper Makeup Stamps), Sentiment (Hampton Art) | Cardbase: Black (DCWV) | Ink: White (Hampton Art) | Punches: Butterfly (Martha Stewart), Flower (EK Success) | Brads: Black Glitter (The Paper Studio)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craft a Scene: Silhouettes

Crafting When We Can: Things with wings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a royal day queenies!