Friday, April 20, 2012

Vintage/Steampunk Love-Themed Card.

Hello everyone!! I finally got a new power adapter for my computer and I am SO happy.  I had so much to catch up on!

I have been working away on some Hampton Art projects and now I can actually edit my photos and send them in so you can start SEEING some of them!

In the mean time, I wanted to post a card I actually made for the GCD Studios DT call.  This is what some people call a “reject” post, but you know, I like to call it a “not what they were looking for, but I’m still awesome” post. : )

Here we are:


My favorite element on this card is the distressed measuring tape.  The GCD pad that I used had lots of borders and this was one of them (I created the realistic metal tab at the end with a Fastenator staple).


Stamp: (sentiment) Cloud9 Design | DSP: Antiquities by GCD Studios | Tools: Fastenator, (floral swirl die) Die’namics | Flowers: Prima Marketing | Ink: (tuxedo black) Memento | Adhesive: (dimensional) The Paper Studio, Scotch ATG | Other: Stick Pins


Entered in:

Just Keep on Creating: Always Anything Goes

Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Time or Steampunk

Use it Tuesday: Anything Goes (I used some Prima Flowers I’ve been hoarding for some time and some older Cloud9 stamps)


Thanks for stopping by! Can’t wait to start posting my Hampton Art projects!

Keep it royal people!!


  1. this card is just lovely, I love all the details and the beautiful colours you have used. It certianly isn't a reject card, one never knows what judges are looking for.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to share your lovely work :)

  2. A great vintage feel card, love the tape measure, thanks for playing at anything goes this week hugs trace x dt

  3. oh this is really beautiful,love the tape measure,
    bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxxx

  4. This is a fab card love all the detail and the sentiment is beautiful.

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes


Thanks for your comments- I love them!