Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DCWV–Birthday Card!

Hello cropstars!  I have a birthday card for you today using one of the new DCWV stacks: The Birthday Wishes Stack!

LOVE this stack because it is so perfect for Birthday cards!!

EatCakeCard

One of the best things about a DCWV stack are the pages of elements that you can cut out to help you create your projects.  Here, the cake, journaling card and banner are all cut from the 12x12 stack and I’ve made my card front out of a piece of cardstock from the matching 6x6!

EatCakeCard2

-------------------------------------------------------

Supplies: DCWV (Birthday Wishes Stack 12x12 & 6x6). Other (My Mind’s Eye Framelits “Child with Balloon”, Ribbon, Gems)

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Keep it royal people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!