Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DCWV–Bridal Layout!

What’s up people!!  Here today to show you a little DCWV layout using a totally BREATHTAKING stack from DCWV: The Butterfly Garden Stack!


If, like me, you are a fan of beautiful patterns, foil, and soft pretty colors – you are about to fall in LOOOVE with Butterfly Garden!


I tool MUCH inspiration from a layout I found in an old Creating Keepsakes magazine.  I needed a little jumpstart to my mojo and that really did the trick! 


I used some pre-made flowers along with some punches to create the beautiful cluster of elements here.   DCWV paper just punches so cleanly and perfect!


Supplies: DCWV (The Butterfly Garden Stack). Other (Blue Moon Beads medallion, Flowers by Prima Marketing and Petaloo, Punches by Martha Stewart, Thickers by American Crafts, Butterfly buttons by CreatedByMartha)


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you got some inspiration!

Keep it royal people!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Thanks for your comments- I love them!