Friday, February 1, 2013

Heartstring Designs February Kit: Sweet Essence (Day 1)

Happy February people! So glad you could join us on this lovely first day of the month of LOOOVE!  We are here to reveal the second 2013 Housecalls kit by Heartstring Designs called “Sweet Essence”.



Take a look:


There are lots of FAB bits and bobs included in this kit from pins, to garland, to cardstock stickers GALORE (not to mention some YUMMY cardstock!).  Here is a list of the super SWEET brands included in the kit this month:

Simple Stories
American Crafts
Glitz Design
Authentique
Pinque Peacock
3 Girl Jam
Toxic Sass
-----------------------------------------------------------

And now, some inspiration fresh from SWEET ESSENCE

Card1

I use some Bronze ink and a Martha Stewart punch with my kit to make this sweet little Valentine.  I love the fun little images in this kit courtesy of the Authentique cardstock and stickers that are included!


This card was SO easy to make – it literally took me about ten minutes.  With the GIANT sheet of stickers it is easy to use a little ink and some pop dots to create a special “I Love You” for a special someone.

Card5

The little buttons from 3 Girl Jam are SUPER adorable! The cute little “Love Birds” featured on this card are my favorite!

Card3

This is a ‘mini’ valentine made with just a little Simple Stories journaling card.  I think it looks very retro with that Pinque Peacock stick pin. : )

Card7

I think this is my favorite card I made with this kit.*  It’s clean, and graphic and the image is a little silly but sexy too.  This would be a good one for the man in your life. ; )

*I also used Spellbinders Circle dies and a Martha Stewart punch.

--------------------------------------------------------

Had enough?  Not quite?  Okaaaay..one more!

Tag

Last but not least is this tag.  I love taking the cardstock stickers and popping them up with foam tape – it adds wonderful dimension!  I did some real mixed media here with mist, distress stain, an embossing folder and a piece of ribbon from my stash.  You can make this kit fit YOU by using the contents with all your favorite tools!
---------------------------------------------------

Now, down to business!  Our fearless leader has offered up a SUPER prize of a 2 Month subscription to ONE lucky person who follows all designers…

 likes us on Facebook
follows us on Pinterest
subscribes to our Youtube channel!

It’s a lot of things to do…but you won’t want to miss anything with Heartstring so it’s a piece of cake, right!?
I hope you have had fun here on your first stop! Now, on to the rest of the hop:

Britt: YOU ARE HERE!!
Midge 

Thanks for stopping by people! Now don’t forget to follow all the blogs along the way and I’d LOVE to hear what you think, so leave me a comment!!!
pinquepeacockbadge
JessicasCraftShaquebanner 3

20 comments:

  1. Awe Britt--I just covet everything you do! I know I shouldn't pick favorites but, let's just say I love your work! :)
    Midge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L O V E your projects! Oh, my gosh! So beautiful! Gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm WOW is all I can say! Great job sista! Your eye for design is unreal! Love everything about it!
    Loves
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to get my kit, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! What a wonderful kit. Follower of all of you on all levels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Britt,I love your cards and tag! You did such a wonderful job! Have a great day! Your friend, Sarah bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cards you made and the versatility of the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank for the wonderful inspiration! I love love love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you made some really cute cards! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous projects!! They are all fabulous!! I love the vintage images!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness...... your cards are just GORGEOUS... and the tag too!!! Love them all :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. U make beautiful cards~I wish I could make cards like that:) New follower! Thanx~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower! Your cards and tag are Stunning I love them!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a charming set of cards (and i am partial to tags)Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, love all the details and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the beautiful details on your cards!♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. That tag is INSANE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have amazon talent, beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  19. First off, I have to apologize for being so horribly behind in visiting this post. It dawned on me today, that I never hopped. I will make up for lost time today, doing what I should have done months ago. WOWZA WOWZA on all your projects. Amazing momentum you had going! Fabulous designs and I too, love the retro look on these. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
    Peacock Hugs!
    :O)
    Jessica B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!