Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays #86–Color/Picture Inspiration

Hello! Here on another Tuesday to let you party people know that there is a new challenge going on over at Party Time Tuesdays!

The Challenge:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsors:

Sassy Design Studios

My Favorite Things

Fancy Pants Designs

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Inspiration:

Scarecrow

I love this Sassy Designs Image! She came out SO well colored with colored pencils on Kraft paper.

All paper and embellishments are from DCWV Autumn Melody stacks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linked up:

Make It Monday: Always Anything Goes

 

Keep it royal people!

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card hunnie...gorgeous colours and love how you have coloured her and cut her out, beautiful frame too...
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...good luck with the challenge..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and your coloring is beautiful!! Popped over from MIM!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!


    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 109 & 237.

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!