Monday, September 3, 2012

PLEASE HELP (me win a Fiskars FUSE)!!

I would SO appreciate it if you would go to the link HERE and vote for my Fiskars’ Fuse project! I want to win a FUSE so bad!!!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK!!

FiskarsFuze

And vote FIVE times!!! Even if you only vote for one day, that will help me get into the final round!!!

PLEASE help me with this! If I win I will make a BUNCH of card toppers with my new Fuse and give them away (along with some other really good stuff!!)

ANY time from now until September 15th you can vote FIVE times EVERY day!!!

Thank you so much for following me! I’m so fortunate to have awesome followers like you!

Keep it real queenies!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Linked up to:

C.R.A.F.T.

Snap! Crafts

Make it Monday!

7 comments:

  1. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #13 and #53.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely creation..Loved the color combination.Saw you work on MIM..my entries are 189,190 and 191.Will be happy to welcome on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, lovely image and colours.
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cool layering on your card. :-) Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project! I LOVE your design.


    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation. So glad I came in for a closer look on MIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!