Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sweet Blossom Birdy Card – DCWV

Good morning! I have a DCWV card to share with you today.

I am featuring The Sweet Blossom stack.

CountryFresh

I love the tag and journaling card pages that come with this stack and the texture of the paper is so cool!  It feels like a canvas texture.

---------------------------------------------

Need some more DCWV inspiration?  Take a look at what’s been posted by some of my Stack-a-holic team mates!

Amanda Phillips: Forever & Always Cards

Dayna Sabrina: Bouquet De Fluer Page

Hilde Stolk: That Edumacation Cards

Karen Hanson: Autumn Splendor Layout

Karla Der: DCWV Glitter Tape Mirror

Rita Barakat: !She’s on SPOTLIGHT this month at DCWVdiary

Tessa Buys: Feeling Fall Tray and Card

-------------------------------------------------

Supplies:

DCWV

The Sweet Blossom Stack

The Cardstock Stack (Pastel)

Fiskars

Bird Punch

Scallop edge Punch

Paper trimmer

Scissors

Mega Runner

Cloud 9 Sentiment Stamp

Other

Beacon 3-n-1

The Paper Studio Pop dots

Prima Flowers

Ribbon: Hobby Lobby

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!! I really appreciate your comments – they keep me going more than you know!!

Until next time, remember, it’s good to be queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!