Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CANDi “Love” Card!

Hello people! Today I’m bringing you some card inspiration that is just DRIPPING with CANDi!

Nov1-Card

Here I used the Convent Garden CANDi and School Days packs together and it matched perfect! 

I love that it is bright and cheerful…I think a teenage or tween girl would love this!

imageimage

The full description and photos are up on the Craftwork CANDi USA blog today! Head on over and check it out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and big WHAT’S UP!? to all my new blog followers! I’m so excited that you’re here!

Keep it royal people!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the bright colors and such a great design. Congrats on making the design team (better late than never :-P.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love the bright colors and of course, all that CANDi :)

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sneak peak, off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!