Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mixed Media Wall Hanging–Hampton Art

Hello friends! Today I am bringing you something new and different than what you are used to seeing from me: a MIXED MEDIA project!
The cross-branded rubber stamps from 7gypsies + Hampton Art are to DIE for and I couldn’t stop using them for this project!
7gypsiesCanvas
I also included some awesome key and lock charms from Graphic 45 staples collection, a cog charm from 7gypsies, and a metal tag from Tim Holtz.
I really love how the Mix’d Media Inx from Clearsnap blended on these little canvases.  (Note: it DOES take several days for the ink to set completely on these coated canvases.  Next time I will use raw canvas.)
7gypsiesCanvas4
I love how the mixture of white and black stamping turned out!
7gypsiesCanvas3
It is best to decorate all the canvas pieces before you attach them – that way the twine and the charms can be added securely.
7gypsiesCanvas2
I used brads and my Crop-a-dile Big Bite to attach the charms.  That big bite will got through almost ANYTHING!
Hope you enjoyed this project!  Full details will be available on the Hampton Art blog!
Keep it royal people!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments- I love them!