Monday, November 5, 2012

Playing with KI Memories Flashback Collection!

Hello people!  I’ve been working on a blog facelift over the weekend.  What do you think?  It is a little easier on the eyes than my last one. : )

Today I’m bringing you two projects I have done using the KI Memories Flashback collection!  It is the first new line from KI since they have become part of the Hampton Art family!

Firstly, a card:

FlashbackCard

I love the eclectic patterns of this collection! I used scraps (from the page I will show you below), one of the Flashback stamp sets (sentiment), one of the cardstock stickers (camera) and one of the glitter stickers (star).

Secondly, a layout:

FlashbackLayout

I don’t really scrapbook about my own life very much and I’m trying to change that.  This layout is one that I am SO happy with.  It is very trendy in style, which is a look I would like to do more, but sometimes find it hard to mix products together to achieve that look.  No PROMBLEM with Flashback, because everything I’ve used here is from the collection (minus the orange cardstock and ink).  The papers and embellishments from this collection are varied enough to give it that trendy look, but they come all together, which gives me the confidence to use it all together!  I also used lots of stamping on this page – from the camera to the title and including the little glasses in the corner – these Flashback stamp sets are MAH-velous and they work MAGIC for making embellishments on layouts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was SO excited to use this new collection and I think the projects came out just so COOL!

The entire flashback collections can be found on Two Peas In a Bucket!

Go get yourself some new KI Memories Flashback and get scrapping!

Keep it royal, people!

1 comment:

  1. Love both the card and the layouts!! I heart those camera images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!