Monday, October 28, 2013

Cosmo Cricket Mini - TSQ & The Royal Castle Shoppe



Hello lovelies!  It's time again for another project I created with items available from Theresa The Scrapbooking Queen at her Royal Castle Shoppe!

I wanted to show you the awesome things you can do with an amazing little tool from We R Memory keepers - the Envelope Scoring Board!  I decided to make a cool mini album using some royal buttons and a CUTE Cosmo Cricket collection, Summer Love!


I also used some SUPER cute buttons that are available in tons of colors on The Royal Castle Shoppe
And, let's not forget how awesome the envelope board is!
 
Wanna win a Envelope Punch Board of your own??
Make sure you follow The Scrapbooking Queen Blog
and comment on her FB page too {HERE}


Wanna see what I made?  Of COURSE you do!


I loved all of the little tags that come in the 8x8 Cosmo Minideck.  The made such a cute addition to my little book!



I was able to use the envelope board to create pockets in the top of all my pages.  It gave me twice the amount of space to stick pictures and journaling (when I fill this baby up!)





I was so easy to make a quirky little album using this collection!  Every paper was unique, but also coordinated so well together!

Wanna get in on some super cute Cosmo Cricket action?  Hop on over to the Royal Castle Shoppe and request and invite (everybody gets accepted!) and you can start shopping!  There are so many awesome things in the shop right now!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Later queenies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!