Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wow Wednesday 1 - October "Toxic Spellbooks"

Hello cropstars!!  I just wanted to share the card I made for Wow Wednesday!

This month on our Ning community we have a new gallery challenge:

So, the DT made some examples of some projects you could make that would be perfect as entries into the challenge!
Along with the kit contents I used Sakura gel pens, Tim Holtz emboss borders, and Clearsnap Spritzer in red to create the "blood" splatters.  

As a bonus, I created this skull and cross bones SVG for use in  your cutting machines!  The SVG file is only available to members of the Ning community!  It can be found HERE!

Want to see the other inspirational projects?  Check out the BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by people!!

Later queenies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!