Friday, October 4, 2013

Housecalls by Scrappin Madge "Toxic Spells" - Blog Hop!!!

Good morning happy, scrappy people!!!  Britt Bass here, helping Ms. Scrappin' Madge reveal her newest kit: Toxic Spells!


This kit includes:
Papers from Authentique's "Thrilling"
Papers and Stickers from Graphic 45's "Steampunk Spells"
American Craft's Cardstock
Seam Binding
Paper Roses
Pearl Strand
AND (drumroll!) EXCLUSIVE Flair and Stamp Set designed by YOURS TRUELY!

I'm so excited about creating exclusive items for this kit club that I love so much!

Ok, ready for some Friday inspiration?

I'm loving the chalkboard look lately!  I decided to use the chalkboard technique to create a seriously spooky card!


(I die cut the spider from a Tim Holtz die and debossed the spiderweb image into the black cardstock with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I used some white pigment ink to add contrast and create the chalkboard look!)*



------------------------------------------------------

Now, I know that you're ready to subscribe after all that inspiration!  BUT, you have to get yourself entered to win a prize, right!?!
Comment each day on all designers blogs and become a member if our ning site one winner will get two past Housecalls kits! Winner will be picked Monday!
If you're starting here, go back to the top of the hop order and start there to make sure you're entered!!
Madge-http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/
Midge-http://www.toxictreasures.com/
Theresa- http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
Britt-http://pinkpapercrowns.blogspot.com/

DONE WITH THE HOP?  Subscribe on our new facebook store!!!
Facebook store: https://www.facebook.com/housecallsbyscrappinmadge/app_189977524185

Thanks for dropping by today, people!  Come back tomorrow for day two of the hop!

Later queenies!
 

13 comments:

  1. OH... I am so glad I came back to see if your post was up. I love your card. It is amazing. This is the inspirational flow I was looking for. Wonderful job. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! The chalkboard look is awesome & makes your card pop! Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card britt! the chalkboard embossed paper in the background is the bomb! loove it! and ps your exclusives rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is simply amazing Britt!!! Wahooo!! Love everything about it you talented woman you!!! Great Job and Great Hop!!
    loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card! The poison sign in the center is amazing and the debossing that's highlighted really makes it! Blog hugs,

    ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your card, wicked good job:)) the stamp is fantastic of course.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card!! and a fav of mine! I too am really into chalkboard lately! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! I love all of the layers and great details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOO love the chalkboard effect! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great cards! I also watched the video and heard you are the stamp designer! they are so cute!! you do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and spooky,
    great chalkboard
    look!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!