Monday, October 28, 2013

Hampton Art Photo Bomb!!!

Hello party people!  I'm here today to do a little photo - review of the projects I've been doing as part of the Hampton Art DT!  We're just starting the second half of this year's term and I thought now would be a good time to hit you with a post full of Hampton Art goodness!

Sit back, relax, and let the inspiration begin!! (And if you feel so inclined, leave me some love here or click on the details link and leave me some love on the Hampton Art blog!)


You Are Awesome Card: HERE


Camera Bag Tags Details: HERE


Precious Baby Card Details: HERE


You Are My Sunshine Card: HERE


Time Is Precious Card: HERE

 Love Card More Details :HERE


 Typeset Not of Thanks More Details: HERE


Distressed Bingo Tag Details: HERE

 Tainted Love Card Details: HERE

Trendy Feather Cards Details: HERE


There are simply beautiful projects going up daily on the Hampton Art blog!  So many top designers are part of the Hampton Art family and we'd love to hear what you think about all the great Hampton Inspiration!

Later queenies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!