Friday, September 10, 2010

Border Punch Lace (Top Tip)

EDIT: I forgot to link Top Tip! For the great tips go here.

Hellooooo! (it’s been so long since my last post – NOT!)

Finally I am posting my Top Tip entry! I’ve had people ask me about this before and though the idea is not life-changing it’s good to have a definitive method.

I like to hide my longer posts so I don’t spam my followers, but since blogger doesn’t have that function and I don’t feel like messing with my blog’s html – I link it to my Windows Live Space where I have no one to spam. :)

Here’s a preview:

P1010890

You like? Well the full tutorial is here.

Please note that you will be redirected and I’d love it if you’d come back here to comment!

Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. What a fab tip! Love the effect, can't wait to try it with my border punches.

    Thanks for joining in with our first Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW This is a fantastic tip!! I never thought about doing that before!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck!

    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tip will try that at some point today!!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic tip! Got to try this one, thanks for sharing!
    hugs
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely tip x One I will definately be using x thanks hun x and congratulations for winning x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tip thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, would never have thought of this technique, congrats on your win at top tip tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot, good idea with the Windows Live Space, I just never use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!