Saturday, September 4, 2010

Challenge Card!

P1010860

6x6 cards

DCWV cardstock, Digi: Tiddly Inks (colored with Prang watercolors), Bracket Stamp: Jillibean Soup, Other: OLD blue cardstock, clouds drawn with white chalk pencil and black gel pen, rub-on from dollar bin at Target. :)

Tiddly Inks Challenge: Goodbye to Summer (Quote is hard to see, it reads, “No Spring nor Summer Beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one Autumnal face. –John Donne. I love John Donne.)

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: Clean and Simple


Also, I’ve been working on developing some really original digi stamps. I’ve drawn LOTS of things trying to find my own style and I think I’ve stumbled upon some real – characters. :)

Here is a sneak peek:

RealGoodGirls

More to come – when I’m not so tired!

Let me know what you think!

And remember….it’s good to be queen.