Monday, September 20, 2010

Rainbow Connection Inspiration Card

Hello!  Just popping in to post a card:

P1010958

A2 size card.

Card base: DCWV, Frog stamp and castle background: Tiddly Inks, Cloud stamp: OWH blog, Rainbow: The Crafty Nomad, Sentiment: Rainbow connection quote, Frame: Jillibean Soup stamp, Pearls: Reminisce, Coloring: Prang 16 watercolors & Metallic watercolors

So, in an unusual turn of events, I was not that inspired by the pet challenge at Tiddly Inks (of who’s challenges and digis I love).  So, I looked through my TI stamps trying to find one that spoke to me – and this little frog princess just HOPPED out at me, so I went looking for a sentiment that might inspire a card.  Lo and behold, the first thing that popped up was this Rainbow Connection quote by the most famous frog ever: Kermit.  BOOM, the stars collided and this card was born. :)

Hope you enjoy!

Entered in:

Tiddly Inks: Our Pets

I Did It! Creations: Keep is Simple (it’s pretty much all digis & was quick and simple to complete!)

Oh, Alice!: Crowns

And remember….it’s ok being princess - but why –when you could be queen?