Thursday, September 9, 2010

Challenge Cards ! (I’m not predictable at ALL)

Here are two challenge cards that I’ve done.  Then I will get to work putting together my Top Tip Tuesday Tutorial (yeah!)

Card 1:

P1010893 

6x6 card

Cardstock: DCWV, Paper: The Paper Studio, Tilda with Gifts, Coloring: YR00, E95, Y15, Y17m G14, G12, B000, B02, R17, R22, E04, E57 (presents have some glitter pen by Martha Stewart), Small Holly: Jolee’s, Buttons: stash

Entered in:

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: Anything other than standard A6 sized card.

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Sketch

Simon Says Stamp: Holiday Fun! (For the “Stamp” –tember hop!)

Card 2:

P1010894

6x6 card

Cardstock: Basic Grey (“lemonade” patterns) DCWV (solid olive), Tiddly Inks: “Whoops” stamp, Coloring: Copic E04, E57, E95, YR00, B000, G14, R22, Flower embellishments: K & Company, Distressed green paper: My Mind’s Eye, Ribbon: stash

*the color overall is more pink in real life, but the ribbon just wouldn’t come out in the photo

Entered in:

Tiddly Inks Challenge: Birthday Card

Mojo Monday: Sketch

Charisma Cardz Challenge: Try Something NEW! (I have never paper pieced a stamped image before, but it was so fun! doesn’t she look good with her Basic Grey plaid dress?)

Sentimental Sundays: Recipe: 1 solid paper (card base), 2 patterned papers (Tee Time & Pretty Petals from Basic Grey), 3 embellishments (three K&Co. flowers)

Basic Grey Challenges: Paper Piecing (dress and ice cream scoops)

 

Whew! That was quite a few.  Let me know what you think!  Also, don’t give up on me – I WILL finish my first set of character digis soon.  Well – at LEAST in time for Christmas.

Uh…New Years?   We’ll just say SOON. :)

And remember…it’s good to be queen!