Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Craftwork Cards’ Candi

Hello! Happy Halloween!
Today I want to share with you a few projects I made using Craftwork Cards Candi.
If you aren’t familiar with it, the packaging looks something like this:
Craftwork Cards - Candi - Shimmer Paper Dots - Dotty Vintage Berries Gold
I ordered some of these from sb.com a while back and have been LOVING them – then I realized my LSS had started carrying them.  Now I’m totally hooked!  I made some mod Christmas ornaments:
ModOrnaments1
If you find yourself wanting to use brads but you always end up cutting the back off and sticking it on with a pop dot (like I ALWAYS do) you will LOVE Candi. : )
ModOrnaments
They are basically the head of a brad made from paper. Lightweight, durable, and super easy to use.  GENIUS!!!
Here I used them to decorate a gingerbread house on my tag:
XmasTag
Craftworks also makes a pop dot called Candi Fix, that is the PERFECT size to stick these beauties!
XmasTag1
--------------------------------------------------
Craftwork Cards is a company based in the UK, but they are bringing their products to the USA and they are having a DT call.  It ends tonight!!!
So, wish me luck, cropstars! It would be pretty awesome to bring you more cards, layouts, and off-the-page projects using Craftwork Cards’ products.
Thanks for stopping by and remember, it’s so GOOD to be queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!