Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays #88–Frightfully Scary Cards

Good morning friends! I am so glad you stopped by today – we have a LOT going on today!!  Above is the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop for Breast Cancer Awareness – please hop along for some opportunity to win some really great prizes and support the cause! (And OBVIOUSLY there will be some inspiration!)

Now, onto our challenge for this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

The Challenge:

Frightfully Scary!

The Sponsors:

Flonz Stamps

The Inspiration:

flonz

----------------------------------------------------------------

This card features a Flonz stamp set (Witch and Sentiment).  Flonz stamps is an online stamp manufacturer from New Zealand that specializes in rubber and acrylic stamps with a vintage or retro feel.  I really enjoyed using this set!! The paper I used is MME “Haunted” and the ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon Glitter satin is Black. I used a sketch from Mojo Monday archives #252.

DESIGNER TIP: To make the stamp really coordinate with this paper I used some scrap from the same paper pad to stamp my witch and sentiment – it made it really look like part of the paper line!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

Keep it royal people. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!