Wednesday, October 24, 2012

“Fabulous” Neon Chic Gift Box–DCWV

Good morning my lovely cropstars!  I have an off-the-page project to share with you today featuring a stack I am giving LOTS of love to lately – The Neon Chic Stack.

I used an up-cycled box that housed single servings of hummus. (I love up-cycling projects!)

Neon Chic Box

First I covered the box with black cardstock, then I cut the snazzy pink zebra print for all the sides.

Neon Chic Box2

There was a peek-a-boo hole in the top already, so I evened it out, added some acetate with a sentiment stamped on it and attached the splatter paper to secure the acetate.  I embellished the top with ribbon and buttons.

Neon Chic Box3

I love all the dimension the top has!

Neon Chic Box4

Lastly, I created a bow from the splatter paper, added a button and “wrapped” it in a strip of washi tape.

--------------------------------------------------
DCWV
The Cardstock Stack
The Neon Chic Stack
Other
Buttons: Blumenthal Lansing
Washi: Michaels
Ribbon: Michaels
-------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I hope you like it! 

I would love it if you would follow me on Pinterest!  And if you like my project, please pin it! Yeay, Pinterest!!

Keep it royal people!!


Thirty Handmade Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!